- Post#28: Prof Lynn Jamieson, Dr Emma Davidson, Prof Rosalind Edwards and Dr Susie Weller: COVID-19 and ‘Big Qual’ 20th April 2020
- Post#27: Dr Emma Davidson, Justin Chun-ting Ho and Prof Lynn Jamieson: Computational text analysis using R in Big Qual data: lessons from a feasibility study looking at care and intimacy 21st March 2019
- Post#26: Dr Susie Weller: Collaborating with original research teams: Some reflections on good secondary analytic practice 6th March 2019
- Post#25: Dr Susie Weller, Prof Rosalind Edwards, Prof Lynn Jamieson and Dr Emma Davidson: Selecting data sets to create new assemblages 4th March 2019
- Guest post#24: Dr Åsa Audulv: Be transparent (and proud) – How can we better describe the practice of qualitative longitudinal analysis? 26th February 2019
analysis archive archived data artificial intelligence automated semantic analysis big data big qual Big Qual Resource Hub Big Qualitative Data breadth-and-depth method case collaboration computer-assisted methods consent COVID-19 critical realism data sharing Distributed research team election evaluation Following Young Fathers Guest post machine learning NCRM novella Nvivo older people Personal archives Qualitative analysis Qualitative longitudinal research R research method pedagogy Scaling up secondary analysis Secondary data analysis initative Server based packages teaching and learning temporal temporality text mining thematic analysis time timescapes UK Data Service young people
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.