- Post#27: Dr Emma Davidson, Justin Chun-ting Ho and Prof Lynn Jamieson: Computational text analysis using R in Big Qual data: lessons from a feasibility study looking at care and intimacy 21st March 2019
- Post#26: Dr Susie Weller: Collaborating with original research teams: Some reflections on good secondary analytic practice 6th March 2019
- Post#25: Dr Susie Weller, Prof Rosalind Edwards, Prof Lynn Jamieson and Dr Emma Davidson: Selecting data sets to create new assemblages 4th March 2019
- Guest post#24: Dr Åsa Audulv: Be transparent (and proud) – How can we better describe the practice of qualitative longitudinal analysis? 26th February 2019
- Guest blog #23: Prof Jane Gray: Working backwards and forwards across the data: Bringing together qualitative longitudinal datasets with different temporal gazes 11th February 2019
analysis archive big data Big Qual Resource Hub Big Qualitative Data breadth-and-depth method case collaboration computer-assisted methods consent consultation cross sectional Data assemblages data visualisation Distributed research team Facebook families Following Young Fathers Guest post Leximancer longitudinal digital trace machine learning NCRM novella Nvivo older people Qualitative analysis qualitative interviews Qualitative longitudinal research research method pedagogy retrospective data revisting Scaling up secondary analysis Secondary data analysis initative synchronic temporal temporality text mining thematic analysis time timescapes UK Data Service young lives young people
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.