- Post#28: Prof Lynn Jamieson, Dr Emma Davidson, Prof Rosalind Edwards and Dr Susie Weller: COVID-19 and ‘Big Qual’ 20th April 2020
- Post#27: Dr Emma Davidson, Justin Chun-ting Ho and Prof Lynn Jamieson: Computational text analysis using R in Big Qual data: lessons from a feasibility study looking at care and intimacy 21st March 2019
- Post#26: Dr Susie Weller: Collaborating with original research teams: Some reflections on good secondary analytic practice 6th March 2019
- Post#25: Dr Susie Weller, Prof Rosalind Edwards, Prof Lynn Jamieson and Dr Emma Davidson: Selecting data sets to create new assemblages 4th March 2019
- Guest post#24: Dr Åsa Audulv: Be transparent (and proud) – How can we better describe the practice of qualitative longitudinal analysis? 26th February 2019
analysis archive archived data artificial intelligence automated semantic analysis big data Big Qualitative Data breadth-and-depth method case collaboration complex data sets computer-assisted methods COVID-19 critical realism data re-use data sharing Distributed research team election ethics evaluation Following Young Fathers free text comments good practice Guest post NCRM Nvivo Personal archives prospective panel study Qualitative analysis Qualitative longitudinal research R recession Scaling up secondary analysis Secondary data analysis initative Server based packages teaching and learning temporal temporality text mining thematic analysis time timescapes UK Data Service visual
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.